Blog overview: All caught up? What are you missing?
GD1 &2+: Wireframe sketch introduction/review. Post your classwork under your blog’s “Sketchbook” tab.
GD1: Abstract Alphabet introduction
(New portrait photos for; Marquis, Jalyssa, Hannah & Riley – hair up/same light! – I will email these to you!) UPDATE: I have tested and emailed your images!
- Work on portraits (as needed).
- Discuss inspiration.
- Discuss upcoming projects.
If you haven’t already…
- Save your .PSD file as a .JPG – name it something different than your .JPG draft and don’t delete the original file!
- Post your final .JPG onto Projects page
- Email your final .JPG to me at email@example.com
When/If you are done…
- What do you like?
- How do you find it?
- Search for 3 images of Graphic Design inspiration from the web
- Post .JPGs onto your Inspirations page (be sure to use comments to tell us what about it you like)
GD2: Choose a font and do a little research/planning. No computer designing yet!
GD1: Photoshop layers, transform, etc.